Monday, February 27, 2012

1970s FILM ALPHABET


All my friends can tell you I'm a huge movie fiend. I devour films, all genres, good or bad, start to finish. I've only ever walked out of one movie in my entire life, Dumb and Dumber, and I think it had more to do with how annoyed I was with my then boyfriend. Anyway, I came across Film Alphabet illustrations by Stephen Wildish to represent decades in films. I showcased the 1970's but you can find them all on his website under The Friday Projects. And while you're there check out his other designs. I love the simplicity of his work.

I'm sure you've been asked more than once to list your top 10 films. Mine's constantly evolving. Still, asked on the spot, I can never seem to come up with a complete list, nor can I narrow it down to just ten. Here are some of my favorites... in no particular order:


1970's film alphabet answers:
a// apocalypse now b// blacula c// a clockwork orange d// deliverance e// enter the dragon f// fiddler on the roof g// get carter h// herbie rides again i// iisa, she wolf of the ss j// jaws k// kramer vs. kramer l// logans run m// mad max n// national lampoons animal house o//one flew over the cuckoo's nest p// the poseidon adventure q// quadrophenia r// rocky s//shaft t// taxi driver u// up in smoke v// valdez is coming w// westworld x// x, y, and zee y// yanks z// zulu dawn

answers: 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s Film Alphabet

No comments:

Post a Comment