Sunday, July 29, 2012

SONG FOR SUNDAY


Stranded in this spooky town  
Stoplights are swaying and the phone lines are down  
This floor is crackling cold, she took my heart, I think she took my soul  
With the moon I run far from the carnage of the fiery sun
 
Driven by the strangle of vein showing no mercy I do it again,  
Open up your eye, you keep on crying baby, I’ll bleed you dry 
Skies they blink at me, I see a storm bubbling up from the sea
 
And it's coming closer 
And it's coming closer
 
You shimmy shook my bone leaving me stranded all in love on my own 
Do you think of me? Where am I now? Baby where do I sleep?  
Feel so good but I'm old, 2000 years of chasing's taking its toll
 
And it’s coming closer  
And it’s coming closer  
And it’s coming closer  
And it’s coming closer


(closer, kings of leon) 

ph: humanoid

No comments:

Post a Comment